Clean and classic; say hello to HiLARY! Slide into a built-in cork functional footbed, with a soft latex top layer and EVA sole for ultimate comfort and support. Slip her on with ease for an effortless summer look.
Styling Tip: Keep it casual with shorts, pair with your favourite tank or loose shirt.
- Our unique Podiatrist & Physiotherapist designed built-in Functional Footbed is designed to feel soft under foot yet still provide ample arch and heel support
- Featuring an added soft latex layer on top for added whole foot cushioning
- Made of cork & TPR (thermoplastic rubber) for cushioning and durability/span>
- The footbed has a shallow gutter (rim) to give a sleeker profile
- Heel support, cradle and cushioning
- Arch support
- Forefoot cushioning
- Leather upper
- Leather lining
- Leather lined footbed
- Soft toe prong
- EVA sole
- Adjustable buckle strap
Fit note: HiLARY is a regular width fitting style. In most cases she holds well on a narrow foot, but isn't suitable for a very wide foot.
Sizing and Fitting
All FRANKiE4 Footwear is based on standard US sizing, there are more US sizes than EU sizes, which means you can get a better fit.
Free and Fast Delivery Australia Wide for Orders Over $100
We offer free & fast shipping Australia Wide for orders over $100! Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, please allow 2-6 business days* in metro areas, and up to 10 business days* in regional areas.
Yes! We shipping Internationally! At check out, if your country isn’t listed please contact us for a quote. Be sure to check your country’s import taxes before ordering so you don’t incur unexpected costs.
We expect our cargo of pre-order styles to start shipment from our warehouse on or around the 24/08/17. If there are any considerable changes in this schedule, pre-order customers will be notified via email.
*Delivery times are an estimate only. Express Shipping does not guarantee same day dispatch. Please note that during a sale or at times the when our warehouse is dispatching higher then normal orders, there could be delays.