5 REASONS FRANKiE4 will have your patients smiling with you!
It’s the moment during a patient consultation that you dread the most… The time has come for you to recommend ‘comfort’ footwear to your client. The options you have to offer her are unsightly and outdated, and that’s on a GOOD day. She’s refusing to wear them at home, let alone in public. Sound all too familiar? FRANKiE4 has you covered.
THE FRANKiE SOLE
The space between the foot and the ground is our obsession. The sole is the foundation of any shoe, and is a crucial part of the design. All FRANKiE4 soles are designed by a Podiatrist & Physiotherapist to provide a great foundation for standing and walking.
THE FRANKiE4 FOOTBED
The FRANKiE4 Functional Footbed is the brainchild of a Podiatrist and Physiotherapist with a mission to provide women with the ultimate foot-supporting benefits packed into a super stylish design. All our styles come with a Podiatrist & Physiotherapist designed footbed. It’s built in to our sandals and heels , and removable in our enclosed boots and flats.
PATENTED* CUSTOM FIT
The secret to a tailored fit for your patient lies in FRANKiE4's Patented Custom Fit Pack. Included in every pair (excluding JENNi & PiPER) of our enclosed styles is all they'll need to custom the fit for a narrow, wide or standard width. Perfect for bunions! Best of all it's super simple, all components are included in the box.
*Patented Fit Pack Includes: Full-Length Footbed, Half-Length Footbed and Forefoot CushionsREAD MORE
All our styles that come with our removable footbeds should accomodate your patient's orthotics. But as you know, orthotics come in different shapes and sizes, so some styles might work better than others for your patient.
SUPPORT MEETS STYLE!
Where style meets comfort: Finally, the two are no longer mutually exclusive! Utilising sports shoe features to achieve optimal comfort, joint movement and shock resistance, FRANKiE4 remains elegant, feminine and on-trend, helping your patients get back on their feet in comfort and style.
See below what Health Professionals are saying about FRANKiE4!
Terms and Conditions
If you are selected to be a FRANKiE4 road tester, you must agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. You are able to provide us with your place of employment and either an ID or provider number for your health profession.
2. You are happy to take part in a Q & A on your profession & FRANKiE4 shoes, Have a read of any one of our other Road Testers above to hear some great feedback!
3. You are happy to provide us with a full length photograph of you in your chosen FRANKiE4s - you can be standing, sitting, or doing a cartwheel - we don't mind! But we do ask that the image does feature your face and your FRANKiE4s!
4. We have your approval to use the Q & A and photograph on our FRANKiE4 website similar to the images above.
5. Shoe availability : You are able to choose any pair you like, browse our website and take your pick, but do take note if online we are sold out in your size, as your choice will be subject to availability.
Please note, the Q & A and photograph must be completed and sent to us within 6 weeks of you receiving your shoes. We understand that our amazing health professionals are busy people, so if you think you will not have time to commit to these terms please let us know and we will withdraw your entry.