Health Professional - Marni Pyle
We’re huge fans of podiatrists, our designer is one! What was it that made you want to be a podiatrist?
I was always interested in the allied heath sector from school. I actually chose podiatry after not getting into the physiotherapy course at Uni. I had intended on transferring after 1 year but ended up falling in love with podiatry and it's vast scope of practice. I've never looked back!
What is your favourite part of being a podiatrist?
I have a few favourites. I love meeting different people everyday, testing my knowledge and problem solving skills, and helping my patient’s to feel better in any way I can.
What are the most common foot problems you see in your female patients?
- Plantar fasciitis/fasciosis
- HAV deformities (bunions)
- Plantar metatarsal pain ( including neuroma, IM Bursae, Plantar plate pathology etc)
- Painful corns and callous
What features of FRANKiE4 do you think could benefit your female patients?
- Soft leather upper
- Range of styles to suit different purposes and foot types including wide feet
- Good flex (ease and position of flex point) in forefoot of sole
- Can accommodate orthotics well
- Biomechanical foot bed in both full length and ¾ length to adjust fit to suit different foot types
How did you like your FRANKiE4s?
I really love my Frankie's! The leather is beautiful and soft and i love the combination of style and support in the NAT's i chose. I can wear them all day comfortably, even without my orthotics in them. I have worn them on days when I have done a lot of walking and have had great comfort all day. Very happy with them, I have already been recommending them everyone!
In three words describe what FRANKiE4 means to you?
Quality, Comfort, Style.